Monday, April 26, 2010

Disguise me what I am .. and be my aid as haply as I shall become

Now that you know all , you can destroy all
Secrets kept in the sheets are soon to be kept in the tongue
We don't have to whisper , she said ...
Another reason to be inadequate at love
Raise your glasses to her ...
Huzzah!
Hear! Hear!
Raise your glasses to her ...
Huzzah!
Hear! Hear!
Oh , but do not utter a word to mother dear
She that hath a strong disposition
Disappoint her I cannot ...
And yet I did ... yesterday
And not even her green gloves can clean away my sin
Cinderella ... oh , no
Me thinks she was terribly dull leaving her fate in the hands of her glass slipper
No , I hardly know why
What good does thinking do ... but what I feel
No , mother your green gloves cannot make me your little girl again
To be a woman at last is no simple task
One but be wary of the heart more than ever
But I writ sins not tragedies
Every minute is a chance to make a mistake
Every minute is a chance to make it right
This time ill start over , ill be witty
Try giving not being a masochist a try
I want to laugh , mother
Please do not see me for who i am now
But what ill become
Disguise me what i am and be my guide , as haply as I shall become.

No comments:

Post a Comment